Read the Case “Corporate Social Responsibility at Gravity Payments” at the end of Chapter 3 and response to the following:
- Is Price demonstrating elements of corporate social responsibility by his actions in this case, or not?
- How is Price exhibiting the fourth Phase of Corporate Citizenship (Figure 3.2, 1990s to present: Corporate/Global Citizenship) in his actions at Gravity Payments?
- What arguments in support of, or concerns about, corporate social responsibility (referring to Figure 3.3) are relevant to this case?
- Is Price acting like an executive of a firm that could be certified as a B corporation?
- What stage of global corporate citizenship (using Figure 3.5) is Gravity Payments operating at, and why do you think so?