Before You Begin
- Create a new repository for this project called leaflet-challenge. Do not add this homework to an existing repository.
- Clone the new repository to your computer.
- Push the above changes to GitHub or GitLab.
Level 1: Basic Visualization
Your first task is to visualize an UFO sightseeing data set.
- Get your data set : attached
- Import & Visualize the Data Create a map using Leaflet that plots all of the UFO sightseeing from your data set based on city and state
Level 2: More Data
Plot a second data set on your map to illustrate the relationship between military base locations and UFO sightseeing locations. You will need to pull in a second data set and visualize it along side your original set of data. Data on military base locations is attached.
- Plot a second data set on our map.
- Add a number of base maps to choose from as well as separate out our two different data sets into overlays that can be turned on and off independently.
- Add layer controls to our map.
- Your data markers should reflect the location of the UFO sightseeing in their size and color. UFO sight seeing with more frequency should appear larger and darker in color.
- Include popups that provide summary about the UFO sightseeing from the report when a marker is clicked.
- Create a legend that will provide context for your map data.
- Your visualization should look something like the map above.
Your final product will be assessed on the following metrics:
- Completion of assigned tasks
- Visual appearance