Lab Assessment Questions
1. What does ACL stand for and how is it used?
2. Why would you add permissions to a group instead of the individual?
3. List at least three different types of access control permissions you can enable
for a file using icacls.exe.
4. Which access control permissions allow you to change files and/or folders?
5. If you don’t remember the syntax when using icacls.exe, what command do
you type to see the options?
6. Without using the icacls.exe tool, how could you view and modify the privileges
of the files or folders of a shared drive?
7. Where do permissions modified using the icacls.exe tool appear in the folder