All information required for this assignment is attached below.
The information on the Data tab was collected for Paisley Industries.
Complete the following schedules/statements on the Student Template tab:
- Prepare a schedule of raw materials placed in production for the year ended December 31, 2018.
- Prepare a schedule of cost of goods manufactured for the year ended December 31, 2018
- Prepare a schedule of cost of goods sold for the year ended December 31, 2018.
- Prepare an income statement for the year ending December 31, 2018.
Analyze the results of the quantitative analysis. Provide recommendations to management of Paisley Industries based on the results of their 2018 operations.
Copying solutions from the Internet is plagiarism; doing so can result in a grade of zero and may result in your flunking this course. Please do not copy solutions from others or from materials found on the Internet. Your instructors have access to tools that make it very likely they will find any instances of plagiarism.
- Quantitative Analysis (Excel required): You are required to use the provided Excel workbook to complete the quantitative analysis for this assignment.
- Qualitative Analysis (Word required): Prepare a 2-page summary addressing the required qualitative analysis, as noted in the Student Workbook. Your paper is required to be formatted according to APA requirements. Be sure to incorporate key concepts from this week’s readings and properly cite your references according to APA requirements. Do NOT embed the results of your quantitative analysis in your Word document. You should only reference parts of your quantitative analysis in your written analysis. Your written responses to the qualitative prompts should not be presented in a question and answer format.