This assignment builds on Units 1, 2, and 3.
For Part 4 of Operation Competitor, your team will use the company (competitor) you chose in Part 1 and 2 and create an international trade report.
Your international trade report will include the following
- The competitor’s methods of engaging in international trade: You may research this information on the company’s Web site or at the AIU Library.
- A description of the competitor’s various trade agreements that regulate business transactions: You may research this information on the company’s website or at the AIU library. Some of the trade agreements between the United States and other countries are on this Web site.
- An evaluation of the appropriate processes of the competitor for resolving international business disputes: You may review the World Trade Organization’s Web site and utilize the AIU Library for research.
Your international trade report must be at least 5 pages in length. Be sure to cite sources using APA properly; include references and in-text citations. The Title page and Reference page do not count as part of the 5 pages.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.