Post one thread of at least 800 words. Each question response must be supported with at least 1 peer-reviewed source. Each thread must also include 1 biblical application/integration. Note that the biblical application/integration cannot be more than 10% of the thread or replies.
From the Ohio Lottery case, answer the following questions:
- 1. Detail the overall research design in the Ohio Lottery case (See Exhibit OL1). What are the advantages and disadvantages of this design?
- 2. Evaluate the MET process (Exhibit OL-2). What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of the MET technique?
- 3. What measurement scales are used in the sample questions provided (Exhibit OL-3)? Why might the lottery attitude and lottery importance questions have presented the most challenge to the professional researchers?
- 4. Using text Exhibit 12-2, map out the likely quantitative instrument content.
- 5. The survey contained several questions that would alert the researchers that the participant was not taking the research process seriously (see case exhibit OL-3). Is this a good or a poor idea? Why?
- 6. Evaluate the MET discussion guide for the Ohio Lottery Research.