|MODE OF ASSESSMENT (please tick): TEST ☐ PROJECT ☒ OTHER ☒______________|
|Assessment Details (Please input coursework here. Note: If it is a test, please attach at the end of this document):|
This is an individual assignment
1. Compare the political views of Thomas Hobbes and John Locke as it relates to the state of nature and the social contract.
· Introduction and conclusion 10 Marks
· Short biography on both John Locke and Thomas Hobbes 14 Marks
· A comparison of how Thomas Hobbes and John Locke viewed the concept of the state of nature and social contract. 20 Marks
· Organization 5 Marks
· Grammar and spelling 10 Marks
· References at least 3 sources to be used in text and listed in the reference page.
Total 65 Marks
Length no more than 1500 words including references