DEFINE THE PROBLEM/PROGRAM OBJECTIVE AND BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
In this assignment you will write a Program Objective Statement for a Program Evaluation of an organization that service homelessness. Proposal and provide a review of the literature. Note: You select a Program Evaluation for an organization that service homelessness.
Include the following components in your assignment.
- Create a concise, one-page Program Objective which describes the population of focus (homelessness) and identifies the social problem or program challenge of interest and what is known about the problem or challenge.
- Analyze diversity, equity, and inclusion issues which impact the social problem or program objective.
- Synthesize current literature published in the last five years that addresses your selected population and social problem or program objective.
- What are best practices?
- What specific aspect of the problem or program challenge merit continued investigation or research? (For example, what is not known?)
- Provide a short conclusion to the paper.
- References: Include a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed journal articles. Only one can be older than five years.
- Length of paper: Maximum of 3 pages; one page Program Objective Statement and a two page literature review.
- Communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and respectful of the diversity, dignity, and integrity of others, consistent with expectations for members of the human services profession. Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Style and Format: Use appropriate APA style and formatting for citations and references.