Unit 9 Discussion 1
Implementation of the Problem Management Framework
You have read about the three stages of the problem management framework:
- Stage 1: Help clients explore their concerns.
- Stage 2: Help clients determine problem managing outcomes and set goals.
- Stage 3: Help clients draw up plans to accomplish goals.
Revisit the Responding to Ethical and Legal Issues – Case Study media presentation and select the same scenario you chose to examine in discussion for Unit 8. Describe how you would apply the problem management framework in this scenario.
- Discuss each stage of the problem management framework.
- Indicate the client’s starting point, how you would proceed, and what possible small steps the client could take.
- Incorporate citations from The Skilled Helper readings, reviewed throughout the course.