Help answer these questions below
1. A director of nursing in a rehabilitation facility is planning to measure quality of care provided. Which of the following Audits should the director plan to use after clients are discharged to gather information about quality of care?
2. A nurse on a pediatric unit is preparing to insert an IV catheter for a 7-year-old child who is dehydrated. Which of the following actions should the nurse take?
For any nursing essay writing services, simply place an order to get professional homework help.
3. A nurse is teaching participants at a community center about advance directives. Which of the following informations should the nurse include in the teaching?
4. A nurse is caring for a client who has cancer of the throat and is receiving radiation therapy. The nurse should monitor for which of the following?
5.. A nurse is providing discharge teaching to a client who is postoperative following surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome. Which of the following statements by the client indicates an understanding of the teaching?
a. I should expect numbness and tingling in my hand
b. I can apply heat for the first 24 hours to minimize the pain in my hand
c. I will need to keep my hand elevated above my heart for several days
d. I should not use my effected hand for 4 to 6 weeks
6. A nurse is teaching a client who is pregnant and has prescription for an iron supplement. Which of the following statement should the nurse include?
7. A nurse is an intensive care unit is assessing a client who has heart failure and has been receiving metoprolol for 3 days. Which of the following findings indicates the treatment has been effective?
8. A nurse is assessing a client who is receiving daily aspirin therapy. The nurse should identify that which of the following findings might indicates an allergic reaction to this medication?
9. A nurse is providing discharge instructions about newborn safety to a client who is 2 days postpartum. Which of the following instructions should the nurse includes?
10 A nurse is caring for a client who is 4 hr postpartum. The client reports an urge to void but is unable to void. Which of the following action should the nurse take?