The Basics of Data Modeling
Basics data modeling involves the definition and understanding of databases and data elements. For this assignment, you will explore the use
of data and information and its relationship to data modeling.
Research and write a short paper (3-6 pages for the body section) in APA (6th edition) style and format, with a minimum of three references,
that covers the following topics:
* Include examples to compare and contrast types of data and databases.
* Explain the difference between data and information and how each would be used in developing a data model.
* Describe the roles of data modeling, data standards, and data management rules in supporting data management.
* Summarize the use of a data model, and describe the roles of data modeling, data standards, and data management rules. Research and find a specific article or literature as an example.
* Written communication: Written communication free of errors that detract from the overall message.
* APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
* Length of paper: 3-6 pages, excluding the references page.
* Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.